As the first entry to this blog, I would like to introduce myself. I am Leah, a 22 year old art student concentrating in photography. I spend most of my time in awe of the world around me. A symptom of this is my growing collections. Throughout the time of this blog you will learn about my collecting and its growth.
I'm going to start with my newest collect, joke popsicle sticks. This summer I realized how the small things really made me smile. I keep them in a mug behind me and if I'm talking to someone online and can't think of a response I'll pull one out and use it. You would never guess how many times a corny joke has gotten me out of really uncomfortable conversations and into fun ones.
"Why did the pitcher not like caves? He was afraid of bats!"
-The collector
No comments:
Post a Comment