My sleeve was a collection of dinosaurs, animals, and glittery flowers and hearts. I found the entire situation really humorous. I mean who wouldn't I am a 22 year old girl running around with a sleeve of temporary tattoos. The best part would definitely be the amount of people who thought they were real. I mean they were glittery and weird images, how on earth would these be real. Actually, that entire thing worries me as well. Since then I have gotten many more for my next sleeve or two. My favorites have to be the "furry friends" pack I bought full of puppies and kittens with cute sayings. I am exciting to wear those!
Follow a young collector as she continues to collect. Learn and discover what she considers worthy of collection and her ever constant battle of "is this hoarding?"
Thursday, December 15, 2011
It's all just temporary.
They made an appearance in an earlier entry and now it's time they have their own entry. I have always had a real fascination with tattoos, but never the kind of commitment that a real one demands. So, this summer, I decided to start collecting temporary tattoos and wearing them as sleeves. My first attempt ended up looking like this.
Labels:
collecting,
collection,
funny,
new,
temporary tattoos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment